SEO means Search Engine Optimization. Search engine optimization (SEO) is the process of improving the quality and quantity of web traffic by meeting the requirements of crawling, indexing and keyword ranking of search engines to increase the visibility of a website or a web page for web search engine users. It could bring more potential visitors to your site to the purpose of revenue or brand promotion. SEO refers to the improvement of unpaid results (known as “natural” or “organic” results) and excludes the purchase of paid placement. SEO may target different kinds of search, including image search, video search, academic search, news search, and industry-specific vertical search engines. Website optimization consists of Internal optimization and External optimization. Internal optimization refers to the adjustment of all websites themselves that the webmasters can control. Optimizing a website may involve editing its content, adding content, modifying HTML, and associated coding to both increase its relevance to specific keywords and to remove barriers to the indexing activities of search engines. Besides, promoting a site to increase the number of backlinks, or inbound links, is another SEO tactic.
The administrators who have done the website in person are aware of the importance of SEO. Regardless of the website’s profitability, 99.9% of webmasters want people to view their own web content. The more people there are the better. Even though there were other methods of website promotion, the result is also extraordinary when used properly. In general, there is no better way than SEO can bring the most effective visitors to the site and retain them. Yes. There is no one.
SEO is attractive for the following reasons:
- High-Quality Search Volume Traffic. The other ways are to push the site to the users. For most users; there is no intention or desire to visit. However, users from organic search are goal-directed looking for your page. These intentions and targets are precise and clear. Certainly, the conversion efficiency is naturally very high.
- High-Cost Performance. SEO is definitely not free for website optimization, however, compared with other paid promotion is the lower conversion cost, especially for those administrators have proficient optimization skills.
- High expansibility. As long as the webmaster has a better command of keyword research, content expansion, and value-added methods, the website can continue to increase the target organic keywords and traffic.
- Sustainable. Once stop advertising, SEM bidding, the conversion traffic will stop immediately. Although the effect of event marketing is obvious, the topic is not sustainable. The past is history. Traffic will also disappear soon. As long as webmaster operates the normal white hat operation and follows-up algorithm, organic search ranking goes up step by step. Once up, they can last a considerable period of time.
- Improve Website Usability. SEO focuses on the page ranking and user search intention, is also the direct driving force of the rapid development of the search engine. So improving your site’s Contents, Links, and User Experience is CLUE’s optimization logic for all pages.
Is it suitable for my business or my blog?
From birth to now, Search Engine use rate has been at the forefront, almost everyone has search demand. Hence, there are clear age, industry and interests differences.
Currently, many other marketing methods will be very good when doing well. SEO is the best way to bring traffic to a site. By contrast, the human capital cost of SEO will be much lower. So, SEO is suitable for small and medium-sized companies and individuals with limited human capital. Bidding, network marketing and exhibition methods are suitable for those pursuits of the efficiency companies with large human capital and abundant funds. If large companies paid attention to SEO, they will be more powerful.
Here is an illustration of differences between SEO and other network promotions. If the conversation was dating with a girl, other promotion method was to chase the girl. And then SEO was to fascinate the girl. To pay court to the girl, pursuing is more reliable on kinds of skills and a lot of energy. Sometimes, it doesn’t always have to be in effect. To attract the girl, it needs an external appearance and internal quality inner. Like SEO needs a smooth page, quality content. No matter what everyone had their way; in general, the latter is better than the former. So is Network Marketing.
What should I do about my business website?
It’s not hard to do SEO well. After the website is built, it only requires the webmaster to edit its content, adding content, modifying HTML, and associated coding. Besides, it should consider the possibility of the user’s search intention to improve the user experience. Then, the search engine will naturally crawl, index the website content and give a ranking. Compared to those costing a lot of manpower and money successful SEM bidding and other network marketing, SEO cost is much lower.
At the end of the day, SEO is about catering to search engines on the basis of ensuring user experience. In a way, SEOer’s purpose is to cut the workload of search engines and reduce the difficulty of the search engine. Only in this way search engines can convenient and efficient to index webpages and ranking your site content. Search engine algorithms are not open to the outside. Only webmasters know well about search engine working theory and learn to talk with search engines, search engine optimization is not a difficult problem. Remember that Do not to SEO and SEO.