As an organic traffic optimization team here at TideSEO, I’ve worked in the SEO field for about five years. Google algorithms, customer expectations, digital technology changed. One thing positive hasn’t—when I tell a business owner (or a friend, or my family) that I am an SEOer. I always meet 2 questions since I started my career:
“What does an SEO company do?” and “Do I need SEO services?”
Seeing as SEOer is such a necessity for marketing selling success, I would prefer to set a straight narration on what is exactly an SEO company. Actually, I will. Below you’ll notice the following:
- What Does an SEO company do (including what SEO is)
- How do we optimize these factors?
- Should I Hire an SEO Agency Company?
- How to find the best SEO Company for your specific needs
- What points should I pay attention to SEO Company Before Signing A Contract
Ready to start or want to learn more about our SEO services? Contact Tide now!
What Does an SEO Agency Do?
Actually, lots of business owners don’t know about what goes on an SEO agency.
First, let’s clarify what SEO even is. SEO stands for Search Engine Optimization. It is a method of accelerating an internet page’s search rankings to extend online visibility.
Now, I say a “legit” SEO agency as a result of within the online world. There are two general types of SEO: black-hat SEO and white-hat SEO.
White-hat SEO gains search rankings supported by hardworking and data information. Black-hat SEO involves shady ways that may help you get a higher position, but, not sustainable. And these methods are typically damaging to your business a long presence (more on it later).
What goes into white-hat SEO?
Well, there are more than two hundred factors that involve in what makes a page ranking higher on the search results page. While the important Eleven white-hat SEO revolves around are the following:
• HTTPS vs HTTP. Is Https on your site?
• Whether your website is mobile-friendly
• Loading time on your site
• Start the title tag with your keywords
• The quality of your web pages’ content
• Drop your keywords in the first 100 words
• The length of your web pages’ content
• Internal Links & Outbound links
• Are there quality backlinks pointing back to your website
• Whether you have optimized images on your web pages
• The search intent of the user (Dwell Time)
How do we optimize these factors?
A great SEO company should usually include the following in their SEO agreement:
Website structure analysis
Website content analysis, together with conversion rate analysis
Off-page online analysis
Optimization of website code and structure
Optimization of online content
Optimization of off-page factors
Website Structure Analysis
While Google and other major search engines stress that they want you to design your sites for users instead of search engines. Let’s face it – it has to be structured properly for the engines to read if you ever hope to induce your users. Things our team appearance for include:
HTTP or HTTPS – The “s” at the end of HTTPS suggests that your website is secure. Everyone would like a secured website to take MasterCard payments online. Google also gives secure websites preference in the search results.
Analytics setup – we glance for existing analytics tracking. If there’s none, we tend to install it so we can have a higher track wherever your leads and sales are returning from. This helps offer the foremost purposeful results for you.
Robots.txt – This is often a file to prevent search engine crawlers from crawling and indexing the pages that you just don’t want people to read on your website
Site errors – These will send signals to search engines that your website is not trustworthy. Thus, it is undeserving of being a premium listing spot. Common errors are 4XX errors, duplicate page content, duplicate title tags, missing title tags, and crawlers blocked by robots.txt.
Index status – Indexed pages are found by search crawlers (like the spiders for Google). They are deemed to have enough quality for users to search for intention relevant phrases. We improve indexed pages show up in search results and drive organic traffic to your website.
Sitemap – Your XML sitemap could be a list of all the pages on the website that you desire a search engine index. (Not to be confused with the robots.txt that tells a search engine which pages to index?)
Page speed – User experience is very important for search engines optimization. It is recognized that users are impatient. This is often why website page speed is an element in how well your website ranks.
Meta elements – Duplicate title tags, meta descriptions, and website content will all negatively affect your site’s search engine rankings and click-through rate. Ensure that your Meta elements are optimized can higher your probabilities of being found on the SERPs.
Conversion rates – we glance for bottlenecks within the user experience and content that may be suppressing leads. For instance, we are going to A: B test at totally different contact forms or links to explore out which one is most effective for your company.
Once all the technical stuff has been taken into account, we tend to move onto:
This is where I and the other SEO team are no more than a platitude. By checking the content you have already pushed on your website, we could diagnose a variety of problems:
• Poorly targeted keywords
• Poor ranking content
• Duplicate content issues
• Missing pages
• Name-address-phone number variety inconsistencies (for native SEO)
• And more
Ultimately, your website content is the most significant factor you have—it’s what’s going to attract viewers and convert them to leads. Thus once we get a thought of the content you have already got, it’ll help us to decide a way to structure our plans for your website growing better.
We additionally perform a keyword research analysis to filter out the most effective opportunities to higher ranking and connect with more customers.
• OFF-PAGE ANALYSIS
Much of your website SEO success takes place on review sites, industry blogs, and other more high-quality backlinks. The great half success is that you’re extremely popular online or have millions of stellar reviews from past customers. It’s an easy strategy to rank very well for your core keywords. The pain spot is most small companies aren’t that popular. Lots of them have many negative reviews than positive, no matter how smart their services are.
So, once we tended to operate your entire website, we will pay attention to what people are saying about your site, service and their experience. This includes finding mentions of your website across the online and seeing the comments of your advantage. If we find some negative reviews, we’ll show you ways how to reply to them and make some opportune amends with the client. Our goal for you is to possess a respectable online presence that users trust. Here are the tools we would use:
• Increases in organic traffic
• Content centered on native speaker
• Unique title tag and meta description for every product and keywords layout design
• Authentic reviews
• Reputable directory listings
• A mobile-friendly website
• Authority building measures
You’d be surprised. Those little things like listed above will build an extremely differences once you’re attempting to increase your net presence online.
OPTIMIZING CODE AND website STRUCTURE:
Sometimes your website code and structure is in a good situation and only needs a few minor tweaks. Once the SEO team at TideSEO operating your website code and structure, you’re lucky to have got specialists handling the work. More importantly, we will:
• Structure your site’s navigation for people easy to find out exactly what they need
• Eliminate errors Google picks up when it crawls
• Add an XML sitemap for Google crawler to quickly visit your various pages
• Add internal links to pages within your website so that users could flow to the pages you want them to view
OPTIMIZING ON-PAGE CONTENT
Content is king. When it refers to maintaining your website, it’s not a job and work done once for all. You don’t simply produce landing pages, keep them alive, and that’s that. For consistently and systematically driving organic traffic to your website, you would like to perpetually be making new content AND optimizing existing pages on your website. The SEO team at TideSEO will:
• Remove or rewrite duplicate content
• Layout keywords in page titles to help Google ranking your pages
• Add well written, keyword wealthy copy to underperforming landing pages
• Create new landing pages to attract other guests
• Add pictures, format text, and change colors to drive more visitors to convert
OPTIMIZING OFF-PAGE FACTORS
Your off-page presence is simply as necessary as your on-page factors—which is why we are going to work to:
• Use local SEO methods to enhance your position in the search results for native terms
• Find the directory listings of your business online. Verify them, and update them to form positive they contain correct info
• Seek out new, valuable directories to feature your website
• Submit news about new services of your company providing. And other interesting things we tend to come upon
• Discover noncompetitive blogs in industries kind of like yours. Then we will write guest posts in exchange for links
Search engine optimization is more than creating these changes to your website. What’s the point of making changes if you don’t analyze the info? At TideSEO, we track, test, tweak, repeat! That’s our motto, and we’re sticking to that. Throughout this method we tend to will:
• Track rankings, traffic, and conversions on a daily, weekly, or monthly data basis
• Use the info we’ve gathered to see which of the things can help your website most
Should I Hire an SEO Agency Company?
If you meet any of the next needs, you would like to rent an SEO company. No ifs, ands or buts.
- I would like to grow my business
- I currently don’t know how my website is tributary to my bottom line
- I’d like to find a newly expanded marketing area
- I want more people to visit my site and call me than my competitors
- I need more leads
- I want more sales
- I would like to make a difference myself from my competitors
- I’d like a better clear company’s future
- I’d like a good position ranking to excel my competitors in the search engine results page
How can I Find the Best SEO agency Company for My Needs?
Good question. A good SEO partnership is long-term, so you need to ensure whom you’re selecting. Remember those black-hat techniques I discussed at the blog. A word of advice—they aren’t your preferred selection. I won’t say these items don’t work, as a result of in some cases, they are doing. The matter is they’re barred in an unending cat and mouse game as Google slowly shuts them down, one by one. If you haven’t used black-hat SEO ways on your website, do not begin. However, if you’ve got, we do suggest you operate with a trustworthy SEO company that may help stop that working on your website. Don’t risk the prospect of getting a Google penalty.
With TideSEO, everything we tend to work on throughout our relationship is your now and future.
Not all SEO agencies or content selling companies would keep their guarantees of more traffic, higher rankings. (Note: rankings aren’t the real measure of success), and more leads. Avoid any SEO company that guarantees something like the following:
• Overnight rankings
• Doubled traffic
• Instant leads
• Search engine submissions
• X quantity of backlinks
• Any form of ROI projections
If you want the guarantees like that, you can contact them. Then, you’ll regret it later when the results aren’t what you signed up for.
What points should I pay attention to SEO Company Before Hiring Them
Before you hire anyone, view and check the SEO company reviews. If many people have had contact this vendor, something is going well on. Ask up-front for samples of reviews and case studies that prove success. You ought to have added the following questions:
• What’s in my current contract? Read the contract. What will it include? When does it end?
• What’s the process if I cancel? Typically, you won’t gain access to your website or you’re tied into a contract you didn’t know had an end date.
• How can we communicate and how often? Set expectations early, otherwise you’re setting yourself up for disappointment.
• Do I even have full access to my website and Analytics/Adwords accounts? It’s useful to know who has FTP access, CMS access, Analytics access, and AdWords access.
• Do you offer guarantees? A good SEO company doesn’t. Due to all the keywords movement are constantly changing conditions, it is not possible to ensure the result. If you talk to an agency that will, you would like to back out as possible!
• Have you done work like this kind of like mine? This is often crucial. Different industries have different nuances and SEO requirements. It means SEO provider should know your specific industry backward and forwards.
• What contracts and choices are available? How do I determine the right budget?
It depends on your website starting point, goals, competitive landscape, and internal capabilities. No one size fits for all.
• What are all your fees and payment options?
Be sure you recognize every single side of how you’re aiming to pay for what SEO prices. What kind of payment options? Bank, WeChat, Alipay or PayPal?
Work with TideSEO Company to Grow Your Business
So if you’re attempting to choose the most effective SEO Company or best native SEO agency, you’ve got to ask yourself. How do I would like to appear on the web? Would I like people to think of my company as a professional security website? Or do I want my website to be a mirrored image of my business? If you’re curious about the latter, contact us and our SEO specialists these days.